“Start wherever you are and with whatever you have.” cit. (JIM ROH)
All of us are called to make a significant contribution to SUSTAINABILITY, as it is a concern for everyone. Today, we need to change the way we live and work.
For this reason, we at B-HUB want to do our part by strengthening the pillars of “ESG” sustainability, protecting resources, reducing waste, and focusing on people and their well-being. Moreover, we aim to create value that benefits everyone.
Following the guidelines set by the European Union through the 17 objectives of the 2030 Agenda, we have decided to undertake the journey towards sustainability, setting goals for the next three years.
How? By working with people and on people, fostering a new culture and making them aware of the ongoing change. We aim to reduce our environmental, social, and economic impacts, minimizing negative effects and maximizing positive ones. We actively engage our stakeholders, crucial for achieving our goals.
We at B-HUB are eager to share our journey, starting here…
“We are living on this planet as if we had another one to go to…”cit. Terri Swearingen
Le nostre attività ad oggi 2023
La sostenibilità prende forma attraverso i tre pilastri ESG: Environmental (pilastro ambientale), Social (pilastro sociale), Governance (coordinazione di processi per incentivare il cambiamento).
Clicca su una lettera per maggiori dettagli
OUR ACTIVITIES SO FAR
WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED WASTE PREVENTION, REUSE, AND RECYCLING PRACTICES AS WE WANT TO CONTRIBUTE WITH OUR CHOICES TO EXTENDING THE LIFESPAN OF USED PRODUCTS AND REDUCING WASTE.
- We chose ECONYL® yarn carpets for our offices. Econyl is a recycled nylon yarn with the same characteristics as virgin nylon but can be regenerated and reshaped indefinitely. With ECONYL®, new products can be created without using new resources.
- For our relaxation room, we chose upcycled tables for the interior setup, thus avoiding waste and creating something unique and distinctive.
- The reception counter of our HUB was entirely recycled, using an old one from the Berlanda Project showroom below, used from 2003 to 2010, and reclaimed by us. Why discard it when, with a bit of creativity, it could be given a new life?
- All our unused furniture and accessories inside the HUB are made freely available to those who need them, thus promoting the principles of circularity.
- Proper waste separation is essential for us. We have set up collection points in all common areas. We know that proper waste separation and recycling allow waste materials to be converted into other products, thereby reducing the use of new resources.
WATER AND MATERIAL RESOURCES:
“SMALL GESTURES TO SAVE AND PROTECT THE PLANET.” WE OFTEN FORGET THAT REAL CHANGE CAN ALSO START “FROM BELOW”, SIMPLY PUTTING INTO PRACTICE SMALL BUT VALUABLE DAILY ACTIONS.
- Use less paper. Our shared printer is set to print double-sided. Also, thanks to digitalization, we commit not to print emails or other documents unless strictly necessary.
- Reduce water consumption. Water is not an infinite natural resource and should be used as needed. Therefore, we’ve installed faucets with flow reducers, equipped our bathrooms with dual-flush toilets, and use non-potable water for irrigating our green areas, optimizing it with high-efficiency automatic irrigation devices. Lastly, we are committed to continuously monitoring our water consumption.
SAVING AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY ARE CRUCIAL TO REDUCE THE IMPACT ON THE ENVIRONMENT AND CLIMATE CAUSED BY FOSSIL FUELS, WHICH PRODUCE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF GREENHOUSE GASES LIKE CO2. VARIOUS ACTIONS DEMONSTRATE OUR COMMITMENT:
- Automatic shutdown of air conditioners/heating with the installation of thermostats to regulate the air conditioning system according to specific, unmodifiable temperatures (too low or too high), along with a continuous check on the air conditioner filters and the external unit of the system.
- LED lighting in all offices equipped with automatic sensors related to internal/external lighting and responsive to people’s presence.
- Photovoltaic panels with storage allow us an 80% energy autonomy. We’ve installed home automation systems to monitor consumption aimed at its improvement.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles to promote a culture linked to electric mobility.
“Start wherever you are and with whatever you have.”
cit. (JIM ROH)
Work in progress
Richiedi maggiori informazioni
Compila il form qui sotto per metterti in contatto con B.Hub. Scopri i dettagli del tuo futuro spazio.
Hai bisogno di aiuto?
Mettiti in contatto con noi per scoprire tutti i dettagli dello spazio a cui sei interessato!
scarica listino prezzi
Choose your space
B.Hub is the innovative business center of the Upper Garda where you can work, meet, develop your professionalism, and plan your future.